The Information on these pages relates to the genealogical studies of Adrian Finch, Valerie Finch and Anthony Finch collected from the 1980’s onwards. It is very much research in progress. They relate to a number of projects:
Genealogy of ourselves and allied families, including the surnames:
Genealogical studies of early (up to 1750) clock and watchmakers particularly in and around London. Surnames here include:
- GRINKIN, and
Topological studies of specific places related to above, particularly:
REDBOURN, HERTS (where the Finch family originated).
The Following Types of Information are Available on Enquiry:
- Genealogical Notes (i.e. original notes made in record offices),
- Images of original documents (including certificates),
- Photographs (including places and or people),
- Transcripts of original documents,
- Indexes taken from notes,
- Data in GEDCOM format for particular families of interest,
- Reports on specific families or copies of the texts of articles,
- Records of correspondence relating to our studies.